Connect

6.27.2021

How to wear a baby doll dress


Hi everyone,

Babydoll dresses are so trendy at the moment. And they are also cute. It is an easy dress to throw on and look absolutely adorable particularly when paired with sneakers or boots. It’s a girly style which is why pairing a babydoll dress with chunky shoes is such an interesting look. You can also pair it with a denim jacket for a chilly day or a leather blazer for date night. What’s great about babydoll dresses for spring and summer is that they are breezy and swingy so they’ll help keep you cool as the temps warm up outside. 

How to Dress Appropriate for Any Occasion




Photo By Photo by Ksenia Chernaya from Pexels

Hi everyone,

It would feel embarrassing to show up at work, party, or a job interview in the wrong attire. You may get attention but for the wrong reason. Feeling out of place can lower your self-esteem too.

6.23.2021

6 Tips to Feel Confident in Your Party Dress

Pexels - CCO Licence


Hi everyone,

For some women, wearing, and feeling confident in, dresses is as effortless as breathing, but for others, it can be an anxiety-filled nightmare. If you are self-conscious about wearing that stunning party dress you wee brave enough to buy but too afraid to wear, here are some tips to help you get confident and get that dress on.

6.22.2021

It's Summer 2021 ! 5 Summer Trends to buy


Hi everyone,

And we welcome Summer. Although we are still in the middle of a pandemic, we are slowly but surely going back to our normal life. I can appreciate a good picnic or a great barbecue. We all need to take our precautions as the virus is still out there. Taking our vitamins, eating healthy, and taking the vaccine are some of the options that we have available that can help strengthen our immune system. In the meantime, let's take a look at 5 summer fashion trends that I can't wait to try on this summer.

6.09.2021

Top 5 Ocassions to Wear an Evening Gown featuring ever-pretty.com


Hi everyone,

I hope you guys are having a good week so far. A while ago, I got two evening gowns from Ever Pretty Garment Inc. This online store has a large variety of affordable dresses for weddings and other occasions that require formal evening attire. Growing up, every single girl has once thought about wearing a very pretty dress like the ones we read about in fairytales, to go to the ball meeting our Prince Charming. Although I didn't meet my "Charming Prince" wearing a fancy dress, I never miss an occasion to wear a gown. And since a ball isn’t the only occasion that would require these types of dresses, here are 5 occasions to wear an evening dress.

6.08.2021

What Can You Do To Make Your Skin Glow?

Hi everyone,

It does not matter how you wear your hair or what color lipstick you choose, nothing looks better than radiant skin. However, achieving a youthful and glowing complexion is not always easy, especially for those who are prone to dry skin or acne. So, let’s take a look at some radiant skincare tips to help you out…

6.05.2021

How to find the perfect shorts / denim shorts

Hi Everyone,


Happy Weekend! One of the most common questions I get around Spring and Summer is about whether or not women of a certain age (late 30s, 40s+) can wear shorts. Whether you think you are too short, you don't like your legs, or just don't know how to style them, a pair of shorts is a great addition to your Spring/Summer/vacay wardrobe. So if you are feeling hesitant about whether or not you should invest in those summer wardrobe staples, here are a few tips for finding the perfect age-appropriate pair of shorts that won't make you feel like your teenage daughter/niece.

6.03.2021

5- ish Ways to Wear a Jumpsuit

 Hi everyone,

Happy Thursday! Did you know that women spend on average 17 minutes each morning trying to find an outfit to wear? A jumpsuit is a perfect solution for those mornings where you don't have time to spare (or you just want to relax and enjoy your coffee). You look effortlessly chic and put-together, yet your outfit only took a couple of minutes to decide upon. With the decision to wear a jumpsuit, 80% of your outfit is done. For the other 20%, we’ve got you covered. Here are 5 styling ideas that you can use to go from cozy casual to dressed up for date night:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...